I’ve seen the frozen salmon patties at Trader Joe’s for awhile now and finally decided to give them a try.
Ingredients for the Burger:
- 1 package of salmon patties (the one at Trader Joe’s comes with 4 patties)
- 4 burger buns
Ingredients for the Garlic Aioli (used the recipe found here):
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup of lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Mix the ingredients for the garlic aioli in a bowl. Let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- While the aioli is in the refrigerator, cook the salmon patties based on the instructions on the packaging. There are several ways to prepare the patties.
- Once the salmon patties are cooked, toast the buns.
- Spread the garlic aioli on the the top and bottom bun. Place the salmon patty and arugula between the buns and you’re done!