Combine the extra cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving with brie cheese for a sweet snack.
For a more filling snack, slice a croissant and put a layer of brie cheese and a thicker layer of cranberry sauce. Add some meat, such as the leftover turkey, if desired. Toast the croissant until cheese is soft.
For something more bite-sized, try a poptart-like snack inspired by this post.
- Puff pastry (thawed)
- Cranberry sauce (or jam of your choice)
- Brie cheese
- Egg wash (1 egg mixed with a splash of milk)
- Cut the puff pastry into your desired size and shape.
- Brush the egg wash on the edges of the puff pastry.
- Place a slice of brie cheese in the middle and then some cranberry sauce on a puff pastry.
- Place a puff pastry on top of the cheese and sauce. Lightly press down the sides to seal the pastry.
- Use a fork to press together the edges.
- Place pastry on a baking sheet. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.